Job Openings: Senior Network Administrator (Richmond)
|Announcement Date:||April 6, 2022|
|Location of Position:||Richmond|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
Argent Federal Credit Union is seeking a Senior Network Administrator to join our team.
As a Senior Network Administrator, you are a significant part of our IT team to ensure availability, capacity and performance for daily administration of our network/server environment to ensure high levels of availability and security for the supported business applications. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, passionate about technology and well versed in current methodologies.
If you want to change lives and make a real difference, come join our Credit Union family.
The right candidate should exhibit and be willing and able to:
- Exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness.
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diverse workload.
- Foster collaborative partnerships that deliver value for our internal members.
- Foster a team environment focused on problem solving and collaboration.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve server, desktop, network and other IT issues
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multitask
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College level training in LAW/WAN network support role to include server and workstation support on systems running multiple operating systems, extensive experience with server setup, configuration and troubleshooting and knowledge of security protocols for network infrastructure.
- Experience required with installation and configuration of various software packages to include Microsoft Office and Exchange.
- Experience with Fast Ethernet protocols including TCP/IP required.
- Experience with HP and hardware, CICO Switches/Routers.
- CompTIA Security plus equivalent or higher relating to cybersecurity.
Benefits matter to the Argent family! We offer competitive compensation, exceptional health insurance, 401K with matching contribution, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement and paid time off to volunteer so you can make a real difference in our community just to mention a few!
Join the Argent Credit Union family and be a part of an organizational culture where taking great care of our employees is what matters. Applications can be submitted through http://www.argentcu.org/about/careers/
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation