Tidewater Chapter of Credit Unions
- President: Erica Carson, 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union
- Vice President: Craig Zuidema, BayPort Credit Union
- Secretary: Jill Edsall, Chartway Federal Credit Union
- Treasurer: Sue Richardson, BayPort Credit Union
- Board Member: Chris Anuswith, ABNB Federal Credit Union
- Board Member: Leigh Ann Graham, Beach Municipal Federal Credit Union
- Board Member: Michael Scholl, Chartway Federal Credit Union
- League Chapter Liaison: Lewis Wood, Virginia Credit Union League
Tidewater Chapter Member Credit Unions
|ABNB Federal Credit Union
|BayPort Credit Union
|Beach Municipal Federal Credit Union
|Bronco Federal Credit Union
|Chartway Federal Credit Union
|IBEW Local 80 Federal Credit Union
|Langley Federal Credit Union
|Metropolitan Church Federal Credit Union
|NAE Federal Credit Union
|NMA Federal Credit Union
|PFD Firefighters Federal Credit Union
|Planters Federal Credit Union
|Port of Hampton Roads ILA Federal Credit Union
|Prime Care Credit Union
|Virginia Beach Postal Federal Credit Union
Tidewater Chapter Hosting Scholarship Night on May 19
The Tidewater Chapter will honor the recipients of its Jack E. O'Connor Scholarships at its May 19 meeting. The Tidewater Chapter has given out approximately $10,000 annually to deserving high school seniors who are members of area credit unions. This is a great opportunity to recognize our young members for their accomplishments and aid them as they further their education.
- Date and Time: May 19, 6 p.m. social; 6:30 p.m. meeting
- Location: Greenbrier Country Club (1301 Volvo Parkway,Chesapeake, 23320).
- Cost: $40 per person.
To register, contact Lindsey at email@example.com.
Tidewater Chapter Hosting 9th Annual Charity Golf Tournament on June 3
The Tidewater Chapter will hold its 9th Annual Charity Golf Challenge on June 3 at Sewells Point Golf Course in Norfolk.
Format will be four-man captain’s choice. The cost will be $100 per player. Proceeds will benefit Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters, our local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital!
Note: Sponsors are also needed!!!