Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Credit Union League
- President: Leigh Ann Graham, Beach Municipal Federal Credit Union
- Vice President: Craig Zuidema, BayPort Credit Union
- Secretary: Jill Edsall, Chartway Federal Credit Union
- Treasurer: Sue Richardson, BayPort Credit Union
- Board Member: Chris Anuswith, ABNB Federal Credit Union
- Board Member: Erica Kraehmer, 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union
- Board Member: Michael Scholl, Chartway Federal Credit Union
- League Chapter Liaison: Lewis Wood, Virginia Credit Union League
Credit Unions of the Tidewater Chapter
|ABNB Federal Credit Union
|BayPort Credit Union
|Beach Municipal Federal Credit Union
|Bronco Federal Credit Union
|Chartway Federal Credit Union
|IBEW Local 80 Federal Credit Union
|Langley Federal Credit Union
|Metropolitan Church Federal Credit Union
|NAE Federal Credit Union
|NMA Federal Credit Union
|PFD Firefighters Federal Credit Union
|Planters Federal Credit Union
|Port of Hampton Roads ILA Federal Credit Union
|Prime Care Credit Union
|Virginia Beach Postal Federal Credit Union
NAFCU's Dan Berger to Speak at Tidewater Chapter's Feb. 10 Meeting
National Association of Federally Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU) President/CEO Dan Berger will be the featured speaker at the Tidewater Chapter's Feb. 10 meeting. He'll discuss legislative and regulatory issues of interest for the coming year and this November's mid-term Congressional elections.
Date and Time: Feb. 10, 6 p.m. social; 6:30 p.m. dinner.
Location: Greenbrier Country Club (1301 Volvo Parkway, Chesapeake, 23320).
Cost: $40 per person.
To register, contact Sue Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tidewater Chapter Seeks Student Applicants for Jack E. O'Connor Scholarship
For the past few years, the Tidewater Chapter has given out approximately $10,000 annually to deserving high school seniors who are members of area credit unions. This is a great opportunity for them to be recognized for their accomplishments and to further their education.
We are now seeking scholarship applications for the 2022 Jack E. O’Connor Scholarship, so please share this opportunity with your membership. If you have any questions, contact Geri Metzger, Scholarship Committee Chairperson, at email@example.com.