Job Openings: Contact Center Specialist I (Chesterfield)
|February 12, 2024
|Location of Position:
|Based on experience
Argent Credit Union is seeking a Contact Center Specialist I. The purpose of this role is to provide information and exceptional member service to internal/external members and other callers via telephone, written and electronic media. Ensure a positive image of the credit is conveyed by providing a variety of interactions, accounts and services to members by assisting the members to increase their profitability of their business with the credit union. When problems or questions arise, this role is responsible for initiating a sound resolution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Within established levels of authority, processes member’s financial transactions accurately with the highest level of member service.
- Navigates multiple systems while interacting with members regarding inquiry types which include but are not limited to: credit union products and services, account information and transactions, and electronic services, all while verifying member specific information to maintain the security of all account information.
- Guides members through troubleshooting or navigating credit union online banking services and/or website. To include IMSI loan and new account processes, and bill pay services.
- De-escalate and/or resolve member calls in regard to collections, loan denials, account errors, new CUDL loan and CPI concerns.
- Troubleshoot debit and credit card related issues including activation, temporary limit increases, fraud claims, ATM or debit card processing errors and replacement orders.
- Process a high-volume of financial transactions to include wires, transfers, opening of sub deposit accounts, pay-by-phones payments.
- Conducts a financial needs assessment with members, then aggressively and consistently cross-sells all credit union products, services, and promotions offered in order to meet established strategic plan and individual performance scorecards.
- Discusses consumer loan products, accepts and inputs consumer loan applications.
- Provides member service in the processing of transactions and meeting of members’ needs that is prompt, efficient and accurate and of the highest level of quality.
- Exercise active listening and problem solving skills in complex conversations, offering patient assistance and support.
- Demonstrates a commitment to actively retaining member accounts by ensuring that all efforts are made to strengthen the relationship and strive to make the interest of the member considered foremost in each decision and encounter.
- Complies with all state and federal regulations, credit union policies, procedures, and guidelines to protect the credit union, its members and their assets.
- Accurately and promptly updates member account information.
- Act as liaison between the member, branch and back-office support.
- Actively participates in all branch and staff meetings in order to maintain awareness of organizational issues, promotional campaigns, stays current on policies, procedures, compliance and makes suggestions for improvement.
- Works to increase knowledge in sales and service, technical skills and professional development through available internal and external sources.
- Ensures that all information and transactions regarding Argent Credit Union is kept confidential, including Argent Credit Union business.
- Works as a member of the Argent Credit Union team to ensure achievement of the credit union’s mission and service values.
- Maintains a professional work environment and businesslike appearance.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Credit union or bank call center experience preferred.
- Satisfactory computer skills preferred.
Benefits matter to the Argent family! We offer competitive compensation, exceptional health insurance, 401K with matching contribution, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement and paid time off to volunteer so you can make a real difference in our community just to mention a few!
Join the Argent Credit Union family and be a part of an organizational culture where taking great care of our employees is what matters. Click Now to Apply and Join our Family: http://www.argentcu.org/about/careers/
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation