Job Openings: Case Management Solutions Manager (Chesapeake)
|February 8, 2024
|Location of Position:
|Based on experience
ABNB Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a Case Management Solutions Manager. The Cash Management Solutions Manager is responsible for the credit union’s treasury management program including strategic planning, innovation, and day to day management. Includes responsibility for the credit union’s commercial payment strategy as well as oversight of the commercial customer facing treasury management, payment, and deposit programs. Works to promote an increase in departmental productivity and efficiency, effectiveness, growth and overall profitability through vendor relationships, internal coordination, active monitoring of team activities, and continuous process improvement. Drives innovation and appropriate use of new technologies, fintech partners, and/or internal platforms to ensure best in class operations in payment and commercial deposit services for business customers, as well as potential new revenue-generating opportunities. Performs other special projects and assignments as directed.
- New Business Development: Identify new business opportunities and prospects through networking, referrals, and business development efforts. Generate leads, conduct prospect research, and qualify potential clients. Prepare and deliver persuasive sales pitches and proposals to win new business. Attend regular sales meetings, and periodic loan committee meetings as necessary. Manage and build pipeline opportunities while ensuring all leads generated internally and externally from lenders and various delivery channels have been executed on.
- Client Relationship Management: Build and nurture relationships with commercial clients. Understand clients’ deposit and Treasury Management requirements and pain points and provide consultative solutions to address their needs. Conduct regular client meetings, presentations, and product demonstrations to highlight the value and benefits of Treasury Management offerings. Collaborate with internal teams such as Commercial Lending, Operations and Retail to ensure smooth onboarding and ongoing support for clients.
- Sales and Strategy Panning: Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve targets for deposit growth and Treasury Management products and services. Develop sales, marketing, and business development plans for stakeholders. Drive business development efforts to acquire new clients and expand existing relationships. Monitor sales performance, analyze market trends, and identify opportunities for revenue generation. Collaborate with the Chief Lending Officer, Chief Finance Officer, Vice President of Marketing, Retail, Deposit Operations as well as other business line leaders to implement promotional campaigns and product launches.
- Product and Industry Knowledge: Stay updated with the latest Treasury Management products, services, and industry regulations. Understand the competitive landscape and positioning of the organization's offerings. Maintains awareness of business and product specific risks and able to create, monitor and maintain sound business practices. Provide feedback and insights to product management for continuous improvement and innovation. Share product enhancements and conduct training to ensure staff can identify opportunities to present to clients.
- Risk Management: Implements and ensures processes and procedures are in place for Treasury Management products and services and for managing various types of Treasury Management risk. Provides input and support for credit Union policies, procedures, compliance, audit approval limits and other related risk management areas.
- Team Management: Play a key role in the training of our motivated member service team in all aspects of day-to-day Business Services Cash Management. Help set performance targets, conduct, foster a positive work environment, promote teamwork, and facilitate professional development. Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements as needed.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Five years to eight years of similar or related experience.
- (1) A bachelor's degree, or (2) achievement of formal certifications recognized in the industry as equivalent to a bachelor's degree (e.g., information technology certifications in lieu of a degree).
- Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is of a personal or sensitive nature. Motivating, influencing, and/or training others is key at this level. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
- Minimum 3 years of increasing responsible job experience in cash management.
- Proven knowledge in commercial deposit products and services such as merchant services, Remote Deposit Capture, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite to include Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, Word, Teams, and other industry applications.
- Ability to operate a PC and other office related equipment with accuracy and speed.
- Travel to client business locations required - must have a valid drivers license and transportation to travel between multiple locations.
- Excellent verbal, written and negotiation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills with strength in building professional relationships with internal staff, customers, and vendors.
- Must be able to sit at a computer or workstation for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift/carry up to 10 pounds.
- In Office and Remote Work - Travel Between Locations Required.
- Employee Benefits (401k plans and match opportunities / Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability / Tuition reimbursement / Affordable health insurance options)
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises and promotions
- Community focused culture that allows networking and involvement in Hampton Roads and Parts of North Carolina
- An employee-focused, diverse, and member relationship driven workplace environment
Human Resources will only contact qualified candidates upon receipt and review of your résumé. No phone calls please.
** Apply directly at: www.abnbfcu.org/careers **
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation