Job Openings: Collections and Loan Servicing Manager (Falls Church)
|Announcement Date:||April 18, 2023|
|Location of Position:||Falls Church|
|Salary:||$89,000.00 To 95,000.00 Annually|
Do you want to be part of a team that challenges you? A team that fosters learning and creates growth opportunities in a thriving culture? Well, join ACFCU! We’re more than just a place to work—we’re a diverse community credit union that is committed to our values and mission to empower the financial lives of our members and co-workers alike.
We are currently seeking a passionate and highly engaged Collections and Loan Servicing Manager to oversee our dynamic Collections and Loan Servicing Department. As our department Manager, you will be responsible for managing all collection and loan servicing functions, to include collateral perfection and lien releases for all secured loans, ancillary product management, collection lifecycle, servicing strategies and analytics management. This position will oversee Collections and Loan Servicing staff and provide leadership and guidance for a remarkable service experience while ensuring strict compliance with state and federal credit, servicing and collection rules and regulations in all departmental operations. As an integral member of our leadership team, you will be an essential contributor in providing leadership, motivation, coaching, and training to increase workflow efficiencies and model established core values.
What You’ll Bring
- A four-year college degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Five+ years of collections management and loan servicing experience and 3+ years of supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience with implementing strategies pertaining to collections activities.
- A strong ability to coach and develop employees.
- A high level of integrity, strategic thinking, and business acumen.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities and deadlines, and the ability to shift those priorities and deadlines according to business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt in a continuously evolving, fast-paced environment.
- A love for a collaborative, energetic, and member-focused environment.
What You Can Expect From ACFCU
- A fun work environment! We help build relationships by providing remarkable service, celebrating internal and external opportunities, acting with integrity, and loving our Arlington community.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package to include: medical, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing, paid holiday, and paid time off. We also offer pet insurance!
- Employee PERKS to include: a culture day, birthday off with pay, volunteer leave, tuition assistance, relaxed dress environment, discounted gym membership, free Wi-Fi, free parking, discounted loans, employee referral bonus program, and exciting cultural events.
- A Cultural Development Committee (CDC) designed to champion organizational culture by embodying our core values and putting them into action! The CDC Team helps to incorporate positive change and influence that impacts culture, employee engagement, and the overall work environment.
Join our team! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or state as an individual with a disability.
Applicants can apply below: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=ba890523-621a-45e9-8fe3-34e1d78c076f&ccId=19000101_000001&source=CC2&lang=en_US&selectedMenuKey=CareerCenter&jobId=465949
How to Apply
Upload Your Resume for Collections and Loan Servicing Manager (Falls Church)
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation