Job Openings: Salesforce Administrator (Newport News)
|Announcement Date:||March 17, 2023|
|Location of Position:||Newport News|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
BayPort Credit Union is seeking a Salesforce Administrator. The primary purpose of Salesforce Administrator is to continually improve and enhance the Salesforce platform; this is accomplished by gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product road map. This position is responsible for providing leadership, coordination, support and management of BayPort Credit Union’s Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and other related Salesforce products; to include the responsibility of all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction as the priority.
- Serves as the primary administrator and applications expert for Salesforce Financial Services Cloud.
- Coordinates the evaluation, scope, design, development, and implementation of new Salesforce features.
- Conducts unit, integration, and performance testing and works closely with users for user acceptance testing.
- Recommends alternative approaches and analyze impacts, and provides sizing estimates.
- Assesses and makes recommendations on processes, design, operations and testing, to include but not limited to, code review, release planning, analysis and mitigation of bugs and deployment.
- Develops and maintains standards, processes, solutions and technical documentation.
- Oversees data integrity, data syncing, data imports, record uploads, and data dictionary.
- Serves as a mentor and provides guidance and assistance to team members.
- Performs additional Salesforce administrative functions including but not limited to customizing and supporting Salesforce objects, workflows, reports, dashboards; establishing user stores and prototypes followed by validation; fulfilling service requests, and other duties as requested.
Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems/Information Technology, related field; or professional qualification.
Certifications: Salesforce Administrator certification is required, Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification and/or Salesforce Platform App Builder certification are highly desirable.
Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in a Salesforce Administrator role with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud experience.
Preferred Experience: Completion of Salesforce’s Financial Services Cloud (FSC) Superbadge and the Service Cloud Superbadge.
- Knowledgeable understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud Voice and exposure to telephony integrations with Salesforce is desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with business stakeholders at all levels to include relationship building skills.
- Ability to translate requirements into technical solutions; as well as, the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled in Salesforce configuration changes including, but not limited to flow, assignments, rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem solving skills.
- Knowledgeable understanding of the Financial Services industry with an emphasis on Credit Union processes and procedures is desirable.
To apply, please visit us at www.bayportcu.org/about/careers > View Opportunities.
How to Apply
Upload Your Resume for Salesforce Administrator (Newport News)
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation