Job Openings: Training and Development Manager (Chester)
|Announcement Date:||March 8, 2023|
|Location of Position:||Chester|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
Argent Federal Credit Union is seeking a Training and Development Manager to join our team. As a Training & Development Manager, you are a critical member of our team. If you’re driven by a passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Argent Credit Union is the place for you. In this role you will assess the learning and development needs of our business and implement company-wide training programs that help drive productivity and enhance the effectiveness of our workforce. The successful candidate will partner and build relationships with management and others in the Credit Union to achieve established business goals.
The right candidate should exhibit and be willing and able to:
- Exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness.
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload.
- Foster collaborative partnerships that deliver value for our internal/external members.
- Retain and deepen relationships internally and externally.
- Foster a team environment focused on problem solving and collaboration.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to work effectively with all levels of employees, including senior level executives.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, as well as personal organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent active listening and facilitation skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
- BS/BA Degree + 3-5 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Learning & Development within a financial industry.
Benefits matter to the Argent family! We offer competitive compensation, exceptional health insurance, 401K with matching contribution, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement and paid time off to volunteer so you can make a real difference in our community just to mention a few!
Join the Argent Credit Union family and be a part of an organizational culture where taking great care of our employees is what matters. Click Now to Apply and Join our Family: http://www.argentcu.org/about/careers/
How to Apply
Upload Your Resume for Training and Development Manager (Chester)
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation