Job Openings: Branch Manager (Richmond)
|Announcement Date:||October 14, 2022|
|Location of Position:||Richmond|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
Argent Federal Credit Union is seeking a Branch Manager to join our team. As a Branch Manager, you are a significant part of our retail team and your passion for driving exceptional customer service is a real opportunity to change lives and make a real difference within our Argent Credit Union family and community.
If you want to change lives and make a real difference, come join our Credit Union family. Your goal is to lead a team to exceed operational, service and drive growth that is in alignment with our Credit Union strategic goals. This role will be responsible for creating a customer experience that will strike a balance between maintaining trustful relationships while balancing the financial well-being of members within the overall business interests of the credit union.
The right candidate should exhibit and be willing and able to:
- Exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness.
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diverse workload.
- Foster collaborative partnerships that deliver value for our members to uncover referral opportunities.
- Retain and deepen customer relationships internally and externally.
- Foster a team environment focused on problem solving and collaboration.
- Banking and financial background preferred
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multitask
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of providing both internal and external customer service
- Expert in MS Office
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university
- A minimum of 5 years in a financial industry
- Experienced in coaching a team to success
Benefits matter to the Argent family! We offer competitive compensation, exceptional health insurance, 401K with matching contribution, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement and paid time off to volunteer so you can make a real difference in our community just to mention a few!
Join the Argent Credit Union family and be a part of an organizational culture where taking great care of our employees is what matters. Click Now to Apply and Join our Family: http://www.argentcu.org/about/careers/
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation