Consulting Services & Resources
Your League offers a wide variety of consulting services, many of which are complimentary to your credit union as one of our affiliates. Contact us for help on:
As an affiliate of your League, you have access to a free hotline for compliance issues via the Woods Rogers Vandeventer Black law firm.
Contact the hotline at 800.552.4529 for answers to compliance questions, including those involving share accounts, loans, and supervisory issues.
CU PolicyPro offers more than 230 detailed model policies to help manage today's ongoing compliance and operational challenges. This deeply discounted service not only provides model policy content, but a comprehensive policy management system that lets you customize any model policy to fit your credit union’s individual operations.
- Easy to use
- Easy maintenance of policies all in one place.
- Existing polices can also be added to and maintained within the system
- Affiliates of the Virginia League are eligible for hundreds of dollars in savings!
- Credit unions with less than $50 million in assets pay just $125 per year, a savings of $570 with the Virginia League discount.
- Credit unions with $50 million or more in assets pay just $250 per year, a savings of $445 with your League discount.
As an affiliate of your League, you have access to a free hotline service for day-to-day human resource issues via the Woods Rogers Vandeventer Black law firm.
Contact the hotline at 800.552.4529 for answers to basic human resource management questions.
We partner with InfoSight to offer you the most comprehensive compliance system possible. Other popular items include a collection of compliance checklists and training videos to keep you current.
How to Use League InfoSight
Learn more about using League InfoSight, including how to customize your dashboard and get the most of its resources.
For a minimal fee, your League also offers the following audit services:
- ACH Audit and Self-test
- BSA Audit
- SAFE Act Audit
As an affiliate of your League, we offer the following in-house training at your credit union at no extra charge:
- Board and Committee Training
- Asset- Liability Training
- BSA Training
- Security Training
- Lending / Collection Training
- Staff Training (Credit Union Operations)
- Security Training
- Workplace Harassment
- Workplace Ethics
- Member Services Training
We also offer the following Planning and Financial Management consulting services to our affiliates:
- Strategic Planning (May be subject to fees)
- Financial Analysis
- Business Plan Consulting
- Crisis Management Consulting
- Operations Management Consulting
- Product Analysis / Pricing
- Regulatory Examination Response
- Charter & Field of Membership Consulting
Your news is important to us. That's why we assist your media relations efforts by broadcasting your news releases throughout the credit union industry. To plug in to our communications channel, just send your media releases to us. We're also here to assist you in crisis communications.
Go to main navigation