TRGroup: Helping Credit Unions Prosper
The Raiffeisen Group, LLC (TRGroup) is a collaboration of seven state leagues (Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia) using our collective strength to bring the best-of-class products, services and service to credit unions at the lowest possible cost. Our mission is to empower credit unions to better serve their members, build loyalty, expand market share, realize savings on certain operational functions, and grow revenue. We are committed to providing credit unions with state associations where they have the greatest level of input, ownership and control.
Through our partnership with Radford University’s IMPACT Lab we provide on-demand online cybersecurity training to credit union staff to ensure the assets of all of your credit unions are protected against cyber crime.
Cyber crime is on the rise and one of the most notable threats for credit unions and the number one concern for credit union regulators.
Cybersecurity Training is:
- Delivered completely online and self-paced to ensure your staff are mastering cybersecurity skills at times most convenient to them.
- Aligned with industry workforce standards (e.g., NIST) and employs research-based practices from cognitive science, analytics, simulation-based learning and gamification to ensure it is highly effective and engaging.
- Delivered by Radford University, who has been designated a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education by the National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security.
Choose from three programs:
- Designed for IT Professionals, for only $6,000 you get an unlimited 12-month license, the six courses offer 18 credit hours.
- CBIT 100: Ethics and Laws of Cybersecurity
- CBIT 101: Foundations of Cybersecurity
- CBIT 240: Data and Web Security
- CBIT 250: Network Security Fundamentals
- CBIT 475: Penetration Testing and Incident Handling
- CBIT 476: Cyber Defense
- Designed for Managers overseeing IT, it costs only $1,250 for a four credit hour course focusing on principles in secure design, network defenses, secure protocols, host and perimeter security mechanisms, and other associated topics.
- Designed for Board Members or Executives, for a low cost of $300, simply take a three-hour online course designed to help you understand the basics of cyber threats.