League Hosting Virtual 'Credit Union Roundtable' March 22 on Bank Failures, CU Response
A Credit Union Roundtable: Silicon Valley Bank, the Marketplace / Political / Regulatory Fallout, and the Credit Union Response
Credit Unions: Join us on Wednesday, March 22 at 11 a.m.
Topics of discussion will include:
- The recent high-profile bank failures and their impact on the financial marketplace.
- How regulators and the government have responded to these bank failures.
- What we’re hearing from NCUA (related to liquidity concerns and other issues for credit unions).
- What’s the potential that credit unions are swept up in any moves on Capitol Hill to address these bank failures with new/revised regulation, including more-burdensome capital requirements?
- Share insurance issues (increasing coverage, private insurance, supplemental insurance, etc.)
- What, if any, concerns have your members raised?
Hosted by Virginia Credit Union League President/CEO Carrie Hunt and Chief Advocacy Officer JT Blau.
This virtual event is open to credit unions only!
« Return to "Latest News" Go to main navigation