League Hosting Free Compliance Webinar Dec. 6
Count on your League to help you manage today's complex regulatory compliance environment. Our next quarterly Compliance Roundtable is scheduled for Dec. 6. Our roundtables are designed to aid your team in building its compliance resources, boosting its regulatory expertise and saving time.
Each roundtable will be led by JT Blau, Chief Advocacy Officer of the Virginia Credit Union League, and attorney Jay Spruill (Woods Rogers Vandeventer Black PLC), who serves as lead attorney for the League's Compliance Hotline.
Topics for the Dec. 6 event include:
- CFPB Section 1071 Data Collection Updates
- Cyber Incident Reporting – Ongoing Operations Incident
- Employee Retention Credit
- IRS Delays Income Reporting Changes
- NCUA Reinstates Civil Money Penalties for Late Call Report Filings
- NYT Article on BSA and Banks Closing Accounts
- Other compliance hot topics covered on the League's Compliance Hotline
« Return to "News" Go to main navigation