League News Releases
- Through Credit Unions Care Foundation, Virginia's Credit Unions Donate $91,000 to Food Banks Across the Commonwealth
The current health crisis is amplifying food insecurity and hunger issues across the Commonwealth. Virginia's member-owned credit unions are donating $91,000 to help!
- Credit Unions are Open for Business, While Keeping Staff and Members' Health, Safety at Forefront
In the midst of the current national health crisis, credit unions are taking steps to ensure staff and members remain safe, even as service to members continues.
- Pandemic Preparedness for Credit Unions
Resources from regulators, health professionals and government agencies.
- League Congressional Luncheon Draws 100 CU Supporters, Lawmakers
CUNA/Leagues celebrate advocacy wins as lawmakers introduce measures to modernize Federal Credit Union Act.
- Richmond Heritage FCU's Randy Cooper, League Recognized in General Assembly for Scholarship Supporting African-American Credit Union Leaders
Members of the Virginia House of Delegates honored the African-American Credit Union Coalition (AACUC) and the Virginia Credit Union League Feb. 18 for partnering on the Lynette Smith Scholarship that benefits a Virginia-based African-American credit union professional or official.
- Virginia House of Delegates Salutes TruEnergy FCU's Lynette Smith, African-American Credit Union Coalition
Members of the Virginia House of Delegates honored the African-American Credit Union Coalition (AACUC) and TruEnergy Federal Credit Union CEO Lynette Smith during its session Feb. 18.
- Chartway FCU’s Shrey Solanki Selected to Attend CUNA GAC as Crasher (2/11/2020)
- Credit Unions, Individuals Honored for Service to Members, Communities and CU System
The Virginia Credit Union League hosted its annual Awards Event Nov. 14, to honor the work of credit unions and individuals in service to their members, communities and the system.
- League Announces State-Level Social Responsibility Award Winners
Seven credit unions honored for member service, financial education initiatives and community service.
- Virginia-Based Credit Unions Celebrate Membership Milestone
Membership rolls at Virginia-based credit unions top 13 million.
- League Staff Updates
Announcing the promotion of Mary Amyx and the retirement of Dawn Lindley.
Go to main navigation