Job Openings: Vice President Information Technology (Chester)
|January 23, 2024
|Location of Position:
|Based on experience
Argent Credit Union is seeking a Vice President Information Technology. This role is responsible for providing the vision and leadership to proactively manage enterprise-wide Information Technology (IT) systems that support uninterrupted business operations while improving organizational efficiencies within the guidelines of established policies, procedures, and defined organizational success measures.
This role will lead and develop a team of IT professionals and advance department competencies to effectively maintain and enhance IT systems performance. The Vice President of IT will also work with various business partners and staff to evolve Argent Credit Union’s IT infrastructure in alignment with Argent Credit Union’s technology roadmap.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management or Business Management.
- 5+ years of direct Information Systems and Technology management experience, including leading a technology and security team.
- Equivalent work experience considered in lieu of degree; that includes at least 10 years IT experience, with minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in a technical setting.
- Strong working knowledge of IT Operating Systems
- Knowledge of credit union core data processing system (Corelation) and the workflow of various Networking Applications.
Benefits matter to the Argent family! We offer competitive compensation, exceptional health insurance, 401K with matching contribution, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement and paid time off to volunteer so you can make a real difference in our community just to mention a few!
Join the Argent Credit Union family and be a part of an organizational culture where taking great care of our employees is what matters. Click Now to Apply and Join our Family: http://www.argentcu.org/about/careers/
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation