Topside FCU Wins Department of the Navy Distinguished Service Award for Second Time
Lisa.Williams@TopsideFCU.org | 540.413.3889
DAHLGREN, VA (August 15, 2023) – Topside Federal Credit Union announced today that it has been awarded the 2022 Department of the Navy Distinguished Small Credit Union Service Award. This recognition is a testament to the hard work and dedication of the Credit Union's team, who consistently prioritize providing exceptional service to their members.
Topside FCU takes pride in putting their members first and offering personalized solutions to meet their financial needs. They understand the unique challenges faced by the military community and strive to provide tailored services and support to their members and their families.
Some of their service highlights include:
- On-site depository services for MWR programs.
- Over $15,000 in annual flexible sponsorship funds for MWR programs.
- Support for MWR events via attendance.
- FREE bi-annual community shred events that allow service men and women as well as base employees and their families to safely shred sensitive personal documents at no cost.
- Annual food drive donations of over 2,000 items to include Thanksgiving meals, on-base food pantry support, and Feds Feed Families support.
Topside was honored to receive this award in 2018 and looks forward to providing continued support to the base, its employees, and its mission.
ABOUT TOPSIDE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
As a member-owned financial cooperative originally founded in 1961 by the employees of the Naval Weapons Laboratory in Dahlgren VA, Topside has more than $500 million in total member assets serving 40,000 members. Visit topsidefcu.org or call 540-663-2181 for more information.
« Return to "Credit Union News" Go to main navigation