League Compliance Roundtable: Archived Webinar Now Available Online
Your League’s 3Q2023 Compliance Roundtable is now available online.
Join the League’s JT Blau (Chief Advocacy Officer) and attorney Jay Spruill (Woods Rogers Vandeventer Black PLC), who serves as lead attorney for the League's Compliance Hotline, for a deep dive into …
- Fraud scams targeting member accounts and protective measures a credit union can take;
- NCUA’s new member expulsion rule;
- NCUA’s new cyber incident reporting requirement;
- FFIEC’s update of their examination manual;
- Recent IRS info on credit unions’ eligibility to claim the Employee Retention Credit; and
- The importance of reviewing your BSA policies, procedures and oversight.
« Return to "REGular Blog" Go to main navigation