NCUA Resource: Sign Up to Receive Call Report, Cybersecurity Information
The National Credit Union Administration invites credit unions to sign up for information on topics related to Call Reports and cybersecurity.
Call Report information will specifically address the 5300 Call Report and the credit union Profile. This includes updates on how the NCUA collects critical regulatory and financial data from credit unions. Additionally, Call Report information includes:
- Updates to Call Report/Profile forms and related documents, schema files, and other materials;
- Public comment periods for Call Report and Profile changes; and
- Frequently asked questions regarding CUOnline and the Call Report Cycle.
Cybersecurity information will help credit unions prepare for today’s ever-evolving cybersecurity environment. Cybersecurity information includes:
- Frequently asked questions; and
- Announcements of industry webinars, conferences, and relevant cyber forums.
To sign up for Call Report or cybersecurity information, click here.
If you have any questions about the subscription service, contact the Office of Examination and Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
« Return to "Latest News" Go to main navigation