Essentials, Advanced IRA Training Set for Oct. 18-19 as Virtual Event
ASCENSUS IRA TRAINING - ESSENTIALS & ADVANCED
October 18 & 19, 2023 | Online Training
Offered in partnership with Ascensus and participating credit union leagues of Virginia, Tennessee, Mississippi and West Virginia. Registration for this event is hosted by the Tennessee League.
The highly skilled Ascensus trainers present virtual IRA workshops covering both essential and advanced IRA topics, delivered right to your desk!
Ascensus is the nation's premier provider of IRA services for credit unions, with training options that cover the full range of IRA topics from basic to advanced. Whether you are new to IRAs or an experienced administrator wanting an update, you'll find the training you need to serve your members' IRA needs.
- Ascensus IRA Essentials, Tuesday, October 18, 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Ascensus IRA Essentials gives attendees a solid foundation of IRA knowledge. Exercises are included throughout the day to help participants apply information to job-related situations. Attendees will leave this session able to work with IRA owners and process basic IRA transactions with confidence. This is a beginner's session; no previous IRA knowledge is assumed.
- Ascensus Advanced IRAs, Wednesday, October 19, 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Advanced IRAs will build on the attendees' basic IRA knowledge to address some of the more complex IRA issues that their financial organizations may handle. This is an advanced session; previous IRA knowledge is assumed. The instructor uses real-world exercises to help participants apply information to job-related situations.
WHEN, WHERE, & HOW
- IRA Essentials will be held on October 18
- IRA Advanced will be held on October 19
- An internet connection and a computer or smart device are required to participate in this virtual training experience.
- The session will be recorded, but participants must register for the live session to receive access to the recorded event.
- Registration and payment by Sept. 22: $249 per person, per session/day.
- Registration or payment after Sept. 22: $299 per person, per session/day.
- Registration links are unique and cannot be shared.
- You will be emailed an invoice after registering.
(Registration hosted by the Tennessee League)
« Return to "Latest News" Go to main navigation