ASCENSUS IRA TRAINING - ESSENTIALS & ADVANCED
October 25 & 26, 2022, Online Training
Offered in partnership with Ascensus and participating credit union leagues of Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Registration for this event is hosted by the Mississippi Credit Union Association
The highly skilled Ascensus trainers present virtual IRA workshops covering both essential and advanced IRA topics, delivered right to your desk!
Ascensus is the nation's premier provider of IRA services for credit unions, with training options that cover the full range of IRA topics from basic to advanced. Whether you are new to IRAs or an experienced administrator wanting an update, you'll find the training you need to serve your members' IRA needs.
- Ascensus IRA Essentials, Tuesday, October 25, 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Ascensus IRA Essentials gives attendees a solid foundation of IRA knowledge. Exercises are included throughout the day to help participants apply information to job-related situations. Attendees will leave this session able to work with IRA owners and process basic IRA transactions with confidence. This is a beginner's session; no previous IRA knowledge is assumed. Get the IRA Essentials course description/topics here.
- Ascensus Advanced IRAs, Wednesday, October 26, 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Advanced IRAs builds on the attendees' basic IRA knowledge to address some of the more complex IRA issues that their financial organizations may handle. This is an advanced session; previous IRA knowledge is assumed. The instructor uses real-world exercises to help participants apply information to job-related situations. Get the IRA Advanced course description/topics here.
WHEN, WHERE, & HOW
- IRA Essentials will be held on Tuesday, October 25
- IRA Advanced will be held on Wednesday, October 26
- Each training day will be held online from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Central Time, with a 45-minute break for lunch.
- An internet connection and computer or smart device is required to participate in this virtual training experience.
- The session will be recorded, but participants must register for the live session to receive access to the recorded event.
- Registration and payment by Friday, October 21: $245 per person, per session/day.
- Registration or payment after Friday, October 21: $245 per person, per session/day + $50 late registration processing fee.
- Registration links are unique and cannot be shared.
- MSCUA will email an invoice to the registrant.
- LOGIN LINK: A login link and instructions will be emailed to each participant upon registration and again 1-hour before the session starts. Please ensure your credit union's email and security program allow you to receive Zoom emails and watch your inbox and check your junk email folder if needed.
- HANDOUT: A link to download the session handout will be included in the 1-hour before session login reminder email AND the handout link will also be available in the chat box once you enter the session on the day of the broadcast.
Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ams4XTXRSwKkwxY4Q5OT4w