Home Info Newsroom League News Release Archive Thomas, Williams Re-Elected to New Terms on League Board; Board Names Officers
Thomas, Williams Re-Elected to New Terms on League Board; Board Names Officers
Member credit unions of the Virginia Credit Union League re-elected Joe Thomas, CEO of NextMark Credit Union, and Chris Williams, CEO of Henrico Federal Credit Union, to three-year terms on the League's Board of Directors.
Williams has served on the League Board since 2011; Thomas since 2012.
At its reorganization meeting Nov. 11, the League Board elected the following officers:
- Patsy Stuard (Fort Lee Federal Credit Union) elected Chairman
- Joe Thomas (NextMark Credit Union) elected Vice-Chairman
- Jeff Bentley (Northwest Federal Credit Union) elected Treasurer
- Janine Williams (UVA Community Credit Union) elected Secretary
Other members of the League Board are:
- Lisa Lambrecht (ValleyStar Credit Union)
- Stan Leicester (BayPort Credit Union)
- Paul Muse (1st Advantage Federal Credit Union)
- Patsy Smith (Peoples Advantage Federal Credit Union)
- Chris Williams (Henrico Federal Credit Union)