Job Openings: Enterprise Systems Analyst (Chesapeake)
|Announcement Date:||November 15, 2023|
|Location of Position:||Chesapeake|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
ABNB Federal Credit Union is currently seeking an Enterprise Systems Analyst. The Enterprise Systems Analyst's primary purpose is to provide business analytical support to the Credit Union and our external business partners. This role is responsible to serving as a liaison between credit union lines of business managers and the support of any third-party vendors. This position is required to contact support vendors when a problem occurs, to act as an intermediary between vendor and business unit, and advise and work with the business unit until a satisfactory solution is discovered and implemented. Inform staff of scheduled updates and new options available in all updates; responsible for all maintenance and notifications dealing with system software. This position is required to have a complete understanding of all assigned enterprise systems and to make continual recommendations for improvement based upon system knowledge and expertise. This position is required to compile and analyze reports for activity, volume, and performance and provide data to business units and the executive team.
- Research, analyze, maintain, document, recommend, and implement specific software systems applications. Recommend processes and procedures to provide solutions and supplement systems. Act as a system administrator for software interface as related to the enterprise-wide data system. Oversee version upgrades, downloads, fixes, new release updates, and other software related maintenance as it relates to any enterprise-wide data system.
- Provide guidance and expertise to team members. Create and maintain related documentation to include new procedures and operational alerts to keep staff informed of operational changes. Participate in system testing activities.
- Interface with IT staff and end-users regarding the development of system specifications. Identify and implement solutions, which result in cost reductions and/or revenue enhancements, and enhanced operations efficiencies. Work closely with our IT teams to support vendors and our help desk when problems arise. Follow up with vendors regarding existing unresolved issues. Help resolve issues with other systems that link to the core system.
- Design, customize, and generate reports for executives and department managers from various database sources. Communicate and report issues, status, and results to management.
- Compile reports for activity, volume, and performance and analyze data to understand trends. Responsible for generating reports based on findings complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. Understand and develop components for program changes, enhancements, and product changes.
- Other job-related duties as required.
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
- (1) A two-year college degree, or (2) completion of a specialized certification or licensing, or (3) completion of specialized training courses conducted by vendors, or (4) job-specific skills acquired through an apprenticeship program.
- Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is of a personal or sensitive nature. Motivating, influencing, and/or training others is key at this level. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (includes Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and supporting Credit Union software.
- Excellent documentation and formatting skills; a strong attention to detail and accuracy is needed.
- Exceptional written communication skills to include dictation, spelling, and grammar.
- Strong oral communication skills; communicate clearly, participate in meetings, conduct business over the phone, and group presentations.
- Ability to work independently, plan workloads, and complete tasks in a timely fashion as well as work in a team setting.
- Ability to sit at a workstation for an extended period of time and lift/carry up to 10 pounds.
- Employee Benefits (401k plans and match opportunities / Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability / Tuition reimbursement / Affordable health insurance options)
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises and promotions
- Community focused culture that allows networking and involvement in Hampton Roads and Parts of North Carolina
- An employee-focused, diverse, and member relationship driven workplace environment
Human Resources will only contact qualified candidates upon receipt and review of your résumé. No phone calls please.
** Apply directly at: www.abnbfcu.org/careers **
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation