Job Openings: Digital Member Services Assistant Manager (Chesapeake)
|Announcement Date:||October 4, 2023|
|Location of Position:||Chesapeake|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
ABNB Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a Digital Member Services Assistant Manager. The Digital Member Services Assistant Manager is responsible for all daily activity within the Digital Member Services department including call monitoring, live chat monitoring, chat bot updates, motivating, coaching, developing, and evaluating staff to optimize team performance and ensure an exemplary member experience in all channels. Assists and supports the department manager in creating, reviewing, and maintaining departmental policies and procedures to improve efficiency and achieve all departmental goals and objectives.
- Coaches and develops Digital Member Services staff to effectively implement first touch resolution in response to members questions and concerns. Sets and creates staff performance standards and goals. Monitors, evaluates, and provides feedback to staff regarding performance. Creates coaching and developmental action plans with quarterly assessments and completes annual reviews accurately and on time. Administers disciplinary actions by following the progressive corrective action process. Ensures reps understand and comply with department and enterprise objectives, performance standards, systems, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinates all daily operational activity including interviewing and making hiring recommendations, scheduling and actively monitoring all daily operations to optimize resources and meet all service standards, wait times, projects, and production goals. Creates and maintains departmental policies and procedures in collaboration with the management. Responsible for leading staff both in person and those working hybrid/remote.
- Resolves escalated questions, calls, and service complaints. Supervises the Digital Member Services department, as well as daily operations and employees in the absence of the Digital Member Services Manager. Assists with calls, chats, or any other digital channels, duties, and projects as needed.
- Actively identifies operational issues, collaborates, and provides management with recommendations to implement operational efficiencies for continuous improvement. Collaborates with the Training Department, other department staff, and leaders to support the department and enhance the member experience.
- Prepares reports and analyzes data for trends. Actively participates and facilitate meetings within the department and the organization.
- Ensures accuracy and compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures to include Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC, CIP, Identity Theft, Incident Response, etc.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
- A high school education or GED required. A two year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program preferred.
- Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for the purpose of first-level conflict resolution, building relationships, and soliciting cooperation. Discussions involve a higher degree of confidentiality and discretion, requiring diplomacy and tact in communication.
- General knowledge of technology and how it is used to deliver credit union services.
- General knowledge of financial regulations, compliance rules, and policies/procedures highly desired.
- Analytical abilities to make sound decisions and resolve problems.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to operate office equipment and related software programs with average speed and accuracy. Experience with Microsoft suite and ability to effectively troubleshoot computer related issues, strongly desired.
- Physical qualifications include sitting at a computer for extended periods of time and wearing a headset; and being able to lift and carry up to 15 pounds.
- Hybrid - Remote and Office.
- Employee Benefits (401k plans and match opportunities / Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability / Tuition reimbursement / Affordable health insurance options)
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises and promotions
- Community focused culture that allows networking and involvement in Hampton Roads and Parts of North Carolina
- An employee-focused, diverse, and member relationship driven workplace environment
Human Resources will only contact qualified candidates upon receipt and review of your résumé. No phone calls please.
** Apply directly at: www.abnbfcu.org/careers **
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation