Job Openings: Digital Member Services Manager (Chesapeake)
|Announcement Date:||March 6, 2023|
|Location of Position:||Chesapeake|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
ABNB Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a Digital Member Services Manager. The Digital Member Services Manager is responsible for orchestrating the day-to-day remote member experience to ensure seamless access and a remarkable experience while delivering financial results aligned with business objectives. The manager leverages all remote channel solutions, develops sales plans, and sets priorities to achieve goals aligned with strategy. Responsible for driving overall sales with a 'hands-on' approach and proven leadership experience in a digital service and call center environment, coaches and mentors employees, and demonstrates a thorough understanding of and experience with e-service, online, and mobile banking and contact centers.
- Manages all Digital Member Service Channels; including but not limited to: Live Chat, Chat Bot Maintenance, Online Banking, Secure Message Center, Online Account Opening, E-Mail, Faxes, Inbound and outbound calls, etc. Develops and implements department action plans to support the overall Credit Union's strategic goals and objectives.
- Manages, coaches, develops, and evaluates all Digital Member Services staff (remote, hybrid and on-site) in addition to the Assistant Managers to ensure all departments are focused on and achieving service and production goals.
- Collaborates with the Training Department to ensure staff is properly trained on all digital service channel policies and procedures, products, and services, and are providing the best solutions for members in meeting their financial objectives and to support first touch resolution.
- Manages, monitors, and adheres to operational controls; including legal, corporate, and regulatory policies and procedures to ensure the safety and security of members and credit union assets. Analyzes and reports statistics and data to measure and monitor achievement of goals and standards.
- Drives member satisfaction. Assists members and employees with escalated service issues as needed and provides solutions/responses.
- Communicates recommendations for cost efficiencies and enhancements to products, processes, and services by monitoring trends in operational issues. Monitors expenditures and supports the Director of Digital Member Services in conforming to budgetary requirements.
- Proactively identifies and takes action to implement improvement in remote channel processes, reporting, and efficiencies for improved member experience. Collaborates with other departments and/or 3rd party vendors.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience. Previous experience leading a remote workforce is desired.
- (1) A two-year college degree, or (2) completion of a specialized certification or licensing, or (3) completion of specialized training courses conducted by vendors, or (4) job-specific skills acquired through an apprenticeship program.
- Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is of a personal or sensitive nature. Motivating, influencing, and/or training others is key at this level. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
- Requires a strong working understanding of technology and how it can be used to deliver credit union services.
- Thorough knowledge of financial regulations, compliance rules, and policies/procedures highly desired.
- Possess good analytical abilities to make decisions and resolve problems.
- Possess good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills to supervise staff and communicate effectively with the members.
- Must be able to operate office equipment and related software programs with average speed and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to commute to branch locations when needed; valid drivers license required.
- Employee Benefits (401k plans and match opportunities / Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability / Tuition reimbursement / Affordable health insurance options)
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises and promotions
- Community focused culture that allows networking and involvement in Hampton Roads and Parts of North Carolina
- An employee-focused, diverse, and member relationship driven workplace environment
Human Resources will only contact qualified candidates upon receipt and review of your résumé. No phone calls please.
** Apply directly at: www.abnbfcu.org/careers **
How to Apply
Upload Your Resume for Digital Member Services Manager (Chesapeake)
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation