Job Openings: Risk Management Officer (Richmond)
|Announcement Date:||November 28, 2022|
|Location of Position:||Richmond|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
Argent Credit Union is seeking a Risk Management Officer to join our team.
As a Risk Management Officer, you are a significant part of our team and your passion for improving operational efficiency is a real opportunity to make a real difference within our Argent Credit Union family and community.
If you want to make a real difference, come join our Credit Union family. Your goal is work across the organization to develop and implement risk management practices, components, and framework. Partner with other business units to enhance and drive operational soundness and effectiveness.
The right candidate should exhibit and be willing and able to:
- Exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload
- Foster collaborative partnerships that deliver value for our members to uncover referral opportunities.
- Retain and deepen relationships internally and externally
- Foster a team environment focused on problem solving and collaboration.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and control.
- Strong skill influencing and building consensus with business partners.
- Experience with auditing and reporting procedures.
- Strong decision-making/problem resolution skills.
- Familiarity with industry compliance standards and regulations.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multitask
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5 years in a financial industry with risk management
- 3-5 years’ experience with third -party risk.
Benefits matter to the Argent family! We offer competitive compensation, exceptional health insurance, 401K with matching contribution, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement and paid time off to volunteer so you can make a real difference in our community just to mention a few!
Join the Argent Credit Union family and be a part of an organizational culture where taking great care of our employees is what matters.
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation