Job Openings: Contact Center Specialist (Richmond)
|Announcement Date:||October 14, 2022|
|Location of Position:||Richmond|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
Argent Federal Credit Union is seeking a Contact Center Specialist to join our team. As a Contact Center Specialist, you are a significant part of our operations team and your passion for driving exceptional customer service is a real opportunity to demonstrate Argent Credit Union’s dedication to being our members’ trusted financial partner and our commitment to the well-being of our community.
Join the Argent Credit Union family if you want to make a real difference. Your goal is to develop and enhance the full member service relationship from responding to member questions through sharing the various services offered by the credit union.
The right candidate should exhibit and be willing and able to:
- Exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness
- Navigate multiple systems while interacting with members regarding inquiries ranging from general account questions and transaction services to discussing loan products and inputting loan applications.
- Exercise active listening and problem-solving skills in complex conversations, offering patient assistance and support.
- Cross-sell credit union products, services and promotions.
- Meet or exceed assigned job production guidelines.
- Banking and financial background preferred
- Ability to set priorities and multitask
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of providing both internal and external customer service
- Expert in MS Office
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Credit union or bank call center experience preferred
Benefits matter to the Argent family! We offer competitive compensation, exceptional health insurance, 401K with matching contribution, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement and paid time off to volunteer so you can make a real difference in our community just to mention a few!
Join the Argent Credit Union family and be a part of an organizational culture where taking great care of our employees is what matters. Click Now to Apply and Join our Family: http://www.argentcu.org/about/careers/
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation