Job Openings: Mortgage/Consumer Loan Officer (Richmond)
|Announcement Date:||August 11, 2022|
|Location of Position:||Richmond|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Monday - Friday|
|Hours:||8 am - 4 pm|
Credit Union of Richmond is looking for a Mortgage/Consumer Loan Officer. Credit Union Mortgage/Consumer loan officers are to build lending relationships with our members in order to assist them with their financial needs. Loan officers are to recommend products to help members save time and money. Loan officers are to review our members overall financial obligations and make recommendations in order to help our members achieve their individual financial goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must possess a thorough knowledge and understanding of regulations governing loan approvals and an analytical ability to conduct analysis of loan application quality and make recommendations for action.
- Interview members and gather information necessary to review loan requests via phone and in person.
- This includes consumer loans, VISA credit cards as well as mortgage loans
- Assist the Vice President of Lending Services and supervisor in coordination of duties including development and implementation of various lending programs in accordance with project goals and timelines.
- Assist in the achievement of credit union’s loan goals as well as individual loan goals.
- Close Minimum 1 (one) mortgage loan per month
- Capital Stock Monthly Statement (FHLB)
- Ability to analyze loan requests and make credit decisions based on the lending policy.
- Monthly Paid Mortgage Report
- Process Release of Deed of Trusts
- Monthly HMDA Report
- Establishes the terms and conditions of loan approval based on credit union’s lending policies.
- Yearly HMDA – If/When Applicable
- Semi-Annual HELOC rate and payment changes
- Monthly HELOC Draw Expiration Report
- Yearly Real Estate Portfolio
- Process and maintain claims, files, and payments for: Debt Protection disability/life/Involuntary Unemployment GAP/GAP plus and MRC / Warranty.
- Monitor and assist with collateral and real estate insurance notifications and cancellations
- Research and process release of titles/liens
- Process loan payoff and prepare title/liens for release (Research Gap plus and forward to appropriate dept.)
- Process, monitor and track perfected liens/titles. Mail title documentation to DMV, review for VIN and owner accuracy etc. accuracy, update portico, validate ELT
- Monthly - Monitor New Loans Report – 080 New Loans Report & Paid Off Loan report figures
- Monthly - Loans Paid Ahead Report
- Monthly – LOC (Line of Credit) Renewals Report
Salary based on experience. Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4 pm. Send résumé and salary requested to email@example.com.
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation