Job Openings: Marketing/Business Development Specialist (Springfield)
|Announcement Date:||July 12, 2022|
|Location of Position:||Springfield|
|Salary:||Hourly pay range: $19.33 - $31.25|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
TruEnergy Federal Credit Union, a $134+ million-dollar Credit Union located in Springfield, Virginia, is looking for an experienced Marketing/Business Development Specialist. This position will be responsible for the planning and organization of business development activities and strategies while developing and implementing creative marketing campaigns and membership communication for the organization. The Marketing/Business Development Specialist helps increase membership awareness by educating current and potential members on all credit union products and services. This position performs outbound visits to develop relationships with our Select Employee Groups (SEG) in order to help build membership, loans, deposits and accounts. They represent the Credit Union in the community and at various events to develop business relationships. This position requires the chosen applicant to possess strong verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills and the ability to represent the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
HYBRID**This position has a hybrid work arrangement that gives you the opportunity to work remotely occasionally, or according to an established schedule determined by your manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- College degree in marketing, business administration or related field preferred
- Minimum three (3) years relevant experience with a financial institution and/or marketing, advertising and sales field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent business writing skills and strong presentation skills required.
- Some travel required
- PC proficient including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to function in a financial institution branch environment and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to: CRT, PC, fax, copier, telephone, postage machine, etc.
The Credit Union offers an excellent benefits package with above market benefits including medical insurance and a 401K Plan. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and have excellent people skills, the credit union would like to hear from you.
Hourly pay range: $19.33 - $31.25
Contact Information: Sarah E. Johnson / email: email@example.com.
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation