Job Openings: Branch Supervisor/Operations (Richmond)
|Announcement Date:||May 5, 2022|
|Location of Position:||Richmond|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
Partners Financial Federal Credit Union is looking for a full-time Branch Supervisor/Operations.
supervise branch staff, providing quality service to members in the areas of account transactions, loans, new accounts, problem resolution, and day-to-day branch performance within established policies and guidelines. Provide information on credit union products and services to members according to credit union policies and procedures, along with federal and state rules and regulations. Back-up operations department daily with ACH, share draft, and back-office processing. Responsible for cross selling credit union products and services. Monitoring overall performance of branch staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all day-to-day branch operations and staff.
- Promote credit union products and services, individually and branch-wide.
- Maintain a motivated, well-trained staff, maintain effective employee relations.
- Assist in selection of quality applicants for vacancies, ensuring that the credit union is adequately staffed with competent employees.
- Assist with performance reviews and related performance documentation.
- Manage staffing for efficient branch operation.
- Oversee and participate in training of new branch employees.
- Ensure that the branch is in compliance with federal laws and regulations set forth by the National Credit Union Administration and other regulatory agencies; with an emphasis of BSA, Patriot Act and Privacy Act. Also ensure that the branch is in compliance with PFFCU policies and procedures, and make recommendations as to greater effectiveness of policies, if appropriate.
- Market and monitor office activity, including number of transactions, phone call volume, teller errors, loan volume, teller and loan sales, and new accounts.
- Manage the security and safety of the branch, with responsibility to analyze security and safety policies and procedures, and to alert staff of any changes.
- Ensure branch staff remains logged in to phone system.
- Monitor and facilitate functionality of branch systems, including responding to security alarms.
- Assists members in solving complex account problems.
- Assists Operations department to develop, apply, and evaluate procedures for the department.
- Develop knowledge of credit union internal operating policies/ procedures in order to make independent judgments in resolving problems and to carry out any necessary action; and to provide for adequate and to evaluate operational procedures.
- Responds to technical and operational questions or problems as appropriate and to ensure the highest quality of member service.
- Keeps current on all necessary regulations and member disclosures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent. College education preferred. At least two or more years of similar or related experience. Candidate must possess extensive knowledge of financial regulations, compliance rules, and policies and procedures, in addition to operations including ACH, share draft and back-office processing. Minimum of two years of increasing responsibility/job experience in financial operations, supervision and sales is required. Previous credit union or banking experience is a plus.
Please email your résumé, salary requirement, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 804-261-0554.
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation