Job Openings: Loan Fulfillment Specialist (Chesapeake)
|Announcement Date:||April 13, 2022|
|Location of Position:||Chesapeake|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
ABNB Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a Loan Fulfillment Specialist. The Loan Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for processing HELOC and Indirect loans from approval to closing. Setting up new accounts, responds to problems, funding HELOC and indirect loans and acting as a liaison with members/dealers/vendors throughout the loan process. Ensures proper documentation and maintenance of tracking software and logs.
- Prepares files for closing. Checks current information including but not limited to approval, appraisal, credit report, interest rate, and any other relevant information related to the loan process. Submits accurate closing packages to title companies and closers in a timely manner, ahead of scheduled closings
- Responsible for managing pipelines to ensure HELOCs are closed efficiently and within a timely manner. Manages closing scheduling calendar by confirming requested close dates with the title company and members. Reaches out to members when scheduling conflicts occur to minimize inconvenience to the member.
- Funds and disburses approved HELOCs and Indirect loans and ensures all stipulations are met. Assures all loan documents are in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Reviews information for completeness and accuracy. Clarifies missing or questionable information for both HELOCs and Indirect loans.
- Maintains tracking software; assures that appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- Attends training provided in processes/systems in order to support the lending program for ABNB.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- A high school education or GED required.
- One to three years of similar or related experience
- Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for the purpose of first-level conflict resolution, building relationships, and soliciting cooperation. Discussions involve a higher degree of confidentiality and discretion, requiring diplomacy and tact in communication. Possess good analytical abilities to make decisions and resolve problems.
- Minimum of one year experience with a consumer lending position, preferably consumer mortgage loans. Branch experience desired.
- Possess analytical abilities to make decisions and resolve problems.
- Possess interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with members and co-workers both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to operate a PC, with related software programs with good speed and accuracy.
- Have a current NMLS number or the ability to attain one by passing all required background checks.
- Physical qualifications include sitting at a work station for extended periods of time, standing for extended periods of time while giving presentations or supervising the branch; and being able to lift/carry up to 10 pounds.
- Employee Benefits (401k plans and match opportunities / Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability / Tuition reimbursement / Affordable health insurance options)
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises and promotions
- Community focused culture that allows networking and involvement in Hampton Roads and Parts of North Carolina
- An employee-focused, diverse, and member relationship driven workplace environment
Human Resources will only contact qualified candidates upon receipt and review of your résumé. No phone calls please.
** Apply directly at: www.abnbfcu.org/careers **
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation