Job Openings: Vice President of Retail (Richmond)
|Announcement Date:||January 10, 2022|
|Location of Position:||Richmond|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
Argent Federal Credit Union, one of the fastest growing credit unions in Virginia, has an immediate opening in the Richmond area for an experienced Vice President of Retail. Exciting opportunity for a proven leader to join an organization that is employee focused - we believe that our “people” are our greatest asset and the key to delivering an exceptional member experience.
Reporting directly to the President/CEO, the Vice President of Retail will oversee the retail branch network including five branches, contact center, and training department. As a member of the management team, the Vice President of Retail is the primary architect in retail growth, developing and executing strategies that achieve member acquisition, retention and relationship goals across the branch platform. Accountable for the member experience, actively monitors interactions across all banking channels to ensure member-centric organizational alignment. Responsible for the direct management of corporate training activities including the development of training programs that support employee development and operational business objectives.
- Experienced banking leader that is performance-driven with a demonstrated track record of growth results.
- Ability to motivate, coach and inspire a diverse retail operations team placing emphasis on creating an exceptional member experience.
- Effective change agent, able to make recommendations to improve processes and leverage technology to enhance overall banking experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with a strong desire to collaborate with peers on shared success initiatives.
- Ability to set strategy, vision and goals to drive team accountability and results in a retail banking environment.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience directing or managing financial institution branch staff and operations to include managing multiple functions, regions and locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field.
Join the Argent Credit Union family and be a part of an organizational culture where taking great care of our employees is what matters. Applications can be submitted through http://www.argentcu.org/about/careers/
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation