Job Openings: Deposit Operations Specialist I (Yorktown)
|Announcement Date:||December 21, 2021|
|Location of Position:||Yorktown|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
1st Advantage Federal Credit Union is hiring for the on-site Deposit Operations Specialist I position at our Kiln Creek office in Yorktown, Virginia.
To complete account maintenance on credit union accounts; research and resolve issues while providing support to branches/departments.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- To process remote deposits, return items, mail, emails, help desk requests, new accounts, closed accounts, name and address changes, add/delete joint members, open CDs, charge-off accounts, report accounts to ChexSystems, ATM deposits and work various reports.
- To process stop payments, check requests, back up withholding, Deluxe check orders, and Federal Reserve adjustments.
- To process incoming and outgoing wire transfers and work various monthly reports.
- To process ATM deposits, verify and balance items accordingly.
- To complete the required training and performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- To meet timeliness and accuracy requirements of all essential functions including various reports that may be collectively or individually assigned.
- Perform transactions received via the mail, faxes, answers, and cu scripters.
- To process incoming and outgoing wire transfers, both domestic and international, including OFAC and problem resolution.
- To process ATM deposits including reconciling and delivering cash to the branch and adhering to all security standards including dual control.
- To trouble shoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly, and accurate manner.
- To provide informed, professional, and accurate service and support to all members and colleagues within established time frame.
- To proactively demonstrate the 1st Advantage FCU core values of integrity, trust, hard work, dedication, passion and vision for all member and colleague interactions.
- To maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Please visit our career page to apply: https://www.1stadvantage.org/about/careers
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation