Job Openings: Financial Advisor (Yorktown)
|Announcement Date:||December 13, 2021|
|Location of Position:||Yorktown|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
1st Advantage Federal Credit Union is accepting applications for an experienced on-site Financial Advisor to join our Advantage Financial team! The selected individual will meet with potential clients to determine their financial wants, needs, dreams, desires, fears and concerns in order to present possible solutions.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Determine the client’s tolerance for risk, their time horizon as well as their need for liquidity and recommend investment products accordingly.
- Maintain and submit accurate, timely reports of credit union investments and activities.
- Complete assigned responsibilities with minimum number of errors according to established department standards.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of investment options to ensure sound investments are made for the credit union to achieve established financial goals.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable rules and regulations in all areas of job activities.
- Keep management informed regarding key operating issues affecting the credit union.
- Complete and distribute investment trade tickets from the Investment Department to the Wire Transfer and Accounting Departments with zero errors.
- Must have the following licenses and registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 and insurance licenses.
- Clean U-4 and Background.
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferable in a bank or credit union.
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP).
Please visit our career page to apply: https://www.1stadvantage.org/about/careers
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation