Job Openings: Marketing & Digital Coordinator (Yorktown)
|Announcement Date:||December 1, 2021|
|Location of Position:||Yorktown|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
1st Advantage Federal Credit Union is accepting applications for a full-time on-site Marketing & Digital Coordinator, to be responsible for assisting with the development of marketing initiatives and implementation of related plans and programs. Individual will perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties related to the daily operations of the marketing department. Position supports the creation, development and distribution of marketing materials including print, digital, retail merchandise, and social media. Assists in coordination and promotion of community activities and represents the Credit Union at assigned business events.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for a variety of digital marketing efforts including but not limited to: content marketing and writing, email marketing and lead generation, website content maintenance, social media marketing, member review maintenance and marketing.
- Participates in developing, coordinating and implementing promotional activities, special events, market research, public relations activities and digital programs that help achieve Credit Union Objectives.
- Responsible for administering and marketing support fulfillment related to the daily operations of the Marketing Department.
- Promotes Credit Union image and growth in the local community through participation in approved business events and financial literacy programs.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- To carry out assigned responsibilities with minimum number of errors and within pre-determined time frames
- To achieve the Credit Union’s marketing goals and objectives
- To deliver planned results within budget
- To ensure communications are accurate, timely and within budget guidelines
- Assist with the creation and design of marketing programs and campaigns used in both the internal & external marketing efforts
- Provide informed, professional and accurate service and support to all members and colleagues
- To troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquires in a timely, friendly and accurate manner
- To maintain a work environment and businesslike appearance. Uphold 1A image standards.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience
Education: Equivalent to a two-year degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/ or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation
The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
The ability to consistently meet deadlines
Above average organizational skills
Excellent Communication skills
Talking: Especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions accurately, loudly or quickly
Average Hearing: Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information
Finger Dexterity: Using primarily just the fingers to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together
Repetitive Motion: Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and/ or fingers
Average Visual Abilities: Average, ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery
Physical Strength: Sedentary work; sitting most of the time. Exerts up to 40 lbs. of force occasionally moving boxes of promotional items, event marketing
Please visit our career page to apply: https://www.1stadvantage.org/about/careers
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation