Job Openings: Financial Services Associate (Richmond)
|Announcement Date:||September 24, 2021|
|Location of Position:||Richmond|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
Argent Federal Credit Union has an immediate opening for a Financial Services Associate. As a Financial Services Associate, you represent a significant part of our operations team and your passion for driving exceptional customer service is a real opportunity to demonstrate Argent Credit Union’s dedication to being our members’ trusted financial partner and our commitment to the well-being of our community.
If you want to change lives and make a real difference come join our Credit Union family. Your goal is to provide support collections team. This role will be responsible for communicating professionally with internal/external members creating an experience that will strike a balance between maintaining trustful relationships while balancing the financial well-being of members within the overall business interests of the credit union.
The right candidate should exhibit and be willing and able to:
- Exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness
- Navigate multiple systems while interacting with members and processing transaction services.
- Exercise active listening skills.
- Cross-sell credit union products, services and promotions.
- Meet or exceed assigned job production guidelines.
- Banking and financial background preferred
- Ability to set priorities and multitask
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of providing both internal and external customer service
- Expert in MS Office
- comprehend and retain information
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous experience in customer service and/or cash handling is preferred.
- One year of experience as a credit union or bank teller preferred.
Benefits matter to the Argent family! We offer competitive compensation, exceptional health insurance, 401K with matching contribution, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement and paid time off to volunteer so you can make a real difference in our community just to mention a few!
Join the Argent Credit Union family and be a part of an organizational culture where taking great care of our employees is what matters. Applications can be submitted through http://www.argentcu.org/about/careers/
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation