Job Openings: Debit Card Services Specialist (Richmond)
|Announcement Date:||September 24, 2021|
|Location of Position:||Richmond|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
Argent Federal Credit Union has an immediate opening for a Debit Card Services Specialist. As a Debit Card Services Specialist, you are a significant part of our electronic services team and your passion for driving exceptional customer service is a real opportunity to change lives and make a real difference within our Argent Credit Union family and community.
If you want to change lives and make a real difference come join our Credit Union family. Your goal is to provide support collections team. This role will be responsible for communicating professionally with internal/external members creating an experience that will strike a balance between maintaining trustful relationships while balancing the financial well-being of members within the overall business interests of the credit union.
The right candidate should exhibit and be willing and able to:
- Exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diverse workload
- Retain and deepen relationships internally and externally
- Foster a team environment focused on problem solving and collaboration
- Banking and financial background preferred
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multitask
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of providing both internal and external customer service
- Expert in MS Office
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a financial industry
- Attention to detail a must
- Present a professional image at all times
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to perform tasks in an organized manner and have the ability to learn, comprehend and retain information
Benefits matter to the Argent family! We offer competitive compensation, exceptional health insurance, 401K with matching contribution, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement and paid time off to volunteer so you can make a real difference in our community just to mention a few!
Join the Argent Credit Union family and be a part of an organizational culture where taking great care of our employees is what matters. Applications can be submitted through http://www.argentcu.org/about/careers/
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation