Job Openings: Fraud Specialist/Security Officer
|Announcement Date:||March 30, 2021|
|Location of Position:||Prince George|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union, in Prince George, seeks an individual to investigate fraud, acting quickly to prevent and mitigate risk and loss to the credit union and its members. Works closely with the Compliance Officer, preparing and filing regulatory reports. This position is also responsible for the Credit Union’s security program (including training) and building security.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a fraud prevention environment
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must demonstrate computer navigation skills and a working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; courteous and professional manner
- Must have good listening skills and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Security knowledge or crime prevention experience is a plus
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, résumé and completed application to email@example.com or apply on the website, https://www.fortleecu.org/resources/more-resources/careers.
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation