Job Openings: Relief Specialist (Newport News)
|Announcement Date:||March 19, 2021|
|Location of Position:||Newport News, VA|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
BayPort Credit Union is currently seeking a Relief Specialist.
The primary purpose of the Relief Specialist position is to provide quality service to the Credit Union members by working in various capacities at all branch locations.
Essential Functions and Supporting Duties:
- Float to all branch locations as needed (Branch assignments are subject to change daily)
- Serve as a liaison between the member and the Credit Union by fulfilling various roles, including but not limited to: Courier, Teller, Member Services, Call Center, Consumer Lending and Mortgage areas.
- Respond to member requests, problems and concerns by problem solving via email, phone, and/or written correspondence
- Educate members on Credit Union products and services that will benefit both parties by listening, anticipating member needs and recommending appropriate products.
- Cultivate and retain member relationships by providing quality service with a professional positive attitude
- High School education or equivalent.
- Acceptable credit rating and criminal background check.
- NMLS Certification within 30 days of hire.
- Strong listening and customer service skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship.
- Previous experience in a Financial Institution is desirable.
Interested candidates can apply on our website at www.bayportcu.org/about/careers
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation