Job Openings: Branch Manager (Newport News)
|Announcement Date:||March 19, 2021|
|Location of Position:||Newport News, VA|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
BayPort Credit Union is currently seeking a Branch Manager.
The primary purpose of the Branch Manager position is to provide excellent quality service to current and potential Credit Union members. The Branch Manager is responsible for working with staff to meet or exceed sales and service goals, providing quality service to the members, coaching and developing assigned staff, and overseeing daily operations of the branch.
Essential Functions and Supporting Duties:
- Leads the branch team in daily operating functions.
- Supervise branch staff, including Assistant Branch Manager, Head Teller, MSRs and Tellers.
- Serve as a liaison between the member and the credit union by responding to member requests, problems/concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Cultivate and maintain solid member relationships through service excellence, identifying and anticipating member needs and making product recommendations
- Lead sales and service initiatives and on-boarding efforts.
- Coach staff on service excellence, referrals and branch goals; Conducts Sales Meetings; Leads by example.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience within a financial setting.
- Familiar with Credit Union products and services. Extensive knowledge of Credit Union policies and processes; awareness of Credit Union vision and long-term goals; knowledge of duties and responsibilities of Member Service Representatives and Assistant Branch Manager.
- Acceptable credit rating and criminal background check.
- NMLS Certification within 30 days of hire.
Interested candidates can apply on our website at www.bayportcu.org/about/careers
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation