Job Openings: Vice President of Marketing (Richmond)
|Announcement Date:||March 1, 2021|
|Location of Position:||Richmond, VA|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
Argent Federal Credit Union, a growing credit union in the Richmond area has an immediate opening for an experienced VP of Marketing.
We are looking for a Vice President of Marketing to provide strategic and developmental leadership for increasing and overseeing all activities related to member acquisition and retention; including oversight of research and analysis with the ability to analyze and understand consumer behavior and trends to execute campaigns for optimum results. Responsible for all digital marketing, advertising and public relations. Stays abreast of the latest developments and trends in financial services marketing in order to advise and deploy new tools and processes. Recommends opportunities to enhance the member experience through marketing and communications, service improvements and member engagement. This role is also responsible for the development, implementation, innovation, and maintenance of the credit union’s strategic marketing and business development plan. Ensures the internal and external brand is aligned with Argent Credit Union objectives, primarily focused on driving growth.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, plus a combination of five plus years of experience as a senior marketing executive for a financial institution, or the equivalent combination of training and experience, or more years of related education, management, Community and Business Development.
Additional Desired Attributes:
- Experienced team leader with the ability to motivate and lead cross functional teams.
- Acts in a manner consistent with our mission and service values.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and ensures quality of materials and publications
- Ensure regulatory compliance as it relates to marketing, advertising and communications.
- Strong background in marketing and advertising in the financial industry.
- Leads teams to achieve business results and member experience goals.
- Contribute to the development of the Credit Union’s strategic planning document.
- Well organized and able to process detailed information with accuracy and efficiency, and the ability to work independently, meeting deadlines.
Argent Federal Credit Union offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
*Applications can be submitted through http://www.argentcu.org/about/careers/
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation