Job Openings: Director of Human Resources (Prince George)
|Announcement Date:||August 13, 2020|
|Location of Position:||Prince George|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Days:||Based on need|
|Hours:||Based on need|
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union, a growing credit union in the Tri-City, area has an immediate opening for an experienced Director of Human Resources.
The Director of Human Resources also responsible for developing, implementing and managing the human resources function for the credit union with primary emphasis in areas of:
- HR and organizational policy development
- Recruitment, hiring, and retention
- Salary administration
- Time tracking and leave
- Employee relations and morale
- Organizational and performance management
- Disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations
- Organizational development and training
- Ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and generally accepted standards of sound human resource management practices
This position also provides input and plans to the CEO on human resource activities and initiatives that support the credit union’s mission and strategic goals.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle issues and problems professionally.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of providing both internal and external customer service
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diverse workload
- Ability to work within a management team and partner with other managers as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of prior human resources experience
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Flexibility for occasional travel and/or to attend after-hours meetings and events
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Pension plan
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
At Fort Lee Federal Credit Union, we believe that our employees are our key to our success. We are strongly committed to hiring extraordinary employees and providing them with an exceptional work environment and career opportunities.
Job Satisfaction: We strive to ensure that challenge, opportunity and reward contribute to an overall satisfying work experience for each employee.
Teamwork: We emphasize a cooperative and friendly team approach, with respect to the individual. We believe that outstanding service starts with treating each other as members.
Career Development: We invest time and resources in the development of our employees because we strongly believe their progress is closely tied to the future success of our credit union.
Please send résumé and cover letter to Jobs@fortleecu.org or fax to (804) 458-1182.
How to Apply
Carefully read the above posting for specific information on how to apply for this position. If the credit union requests you apply through their website or directly through email to one of their staff members, please use that method to ensure timely consideration for the position you seek.
Go to main navigation