Like you, we are focused on all the things we need to do to keep our families safe and healthy. As the impact of Coronavirus/COVID-19 grows, your League is taking the following steps to protect our members and staff. Below is an update on all events through June 2020:
Ignite 2020 Has Been Canceled and Will Not be Rescheduled
- Credit Union Attendees: All registration fees will be refunded in full. Refunds will be processed by check from VACUL.
- Exhibitors/Sponsors: We will refund your exhibitor fee and sponsorship monies in full via check from VACUL.
- Hotel Rooms: Our hotel room block at Hotel Roanoke for April has been canceled. If you made a reservation within our room block, you do not need to call the hotel to cancel your reservation; it’s been done for you.
Special Note: If you made a reservation outside of our room block at the Hotel Roanoke, or if you secured a reservation for the April event at any other Roanoke-area hotel, you will need to contact that property to cancel your April reservation dates.
Annual VACUPAC Golf Classic (Held During Ignite 2020) Canceled
- Golfers/Sponsors: All registration fees and sponsorship monies will be refunded in full via check from VACUPAC.
Wallet-Palooza Raffle Canceled
- All donations (chapters; credit unions) and ticket purchases will be refunded in full via check from VACUPAC or Credit Unions Care Foundation of Virginia.
ALL REFUNDS WERE PROCESSED BY END OF APRIL 2020. Please contact us if you’re missing a refund after that time.
Questions related to Annual Meeting Refunds? Contact Kathy Smith at email@example.com or 800.768.3344, ext 623.
Questions related to VACUPAC Refunds? Contact Cathy Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.768.3344, ext 615.
General questions related to all events? Contact Mary Amyx at email@example.com or 800.768.3344, ext. 630.
League Annual Business Session & Membership Meeting (April 23 Webinar) Changed to Virtual Meeting
- We will hold a webinar on April 23, 10 a.m. to conduct the League Annual Business Session & Membership Meeting. This will enable us to meet the requirements of our bylaws to announce election results and conduct other necessary business.
Credit Union Service Company of Virginia Annual Meeting Has Been Postponed
- Stay tuned for an announcement on the Credit Union Service of Company Annual Meeting, as it will be scheduled for later this year.
CEO Summit Has Been Rescheduled for November 11 - 13
- We will not automatically refund registration fees to credit unions, but if you discover you have a conflict during the rescheduled dates, please contact Mary Amyx at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.768.3344, ext. 630 so we can work on refunding your registration.
CONNECT Conference Has Been Postponed
- The Conference will be rescheduled for later in 2020. Be on the lookout for more details.
Compliance Roundtable Changed to Virtual Meeting
- The Roundtable originally scheduled for June 8th at Credit Union House will be changed to a virtual meeting. Be on the lookout for more details.
Global Women’s Leadership Network (Virginia Sister Society) Cancelled/Rescheduled
- The March 31 event has been rescheduled for Dec. 8. The program remains the same.
- The June 18th event has been canceled.
Young Professionals Network Events Postponed
- All scheduled events through May 31 have been canceled.
Credit Union House of Virginia Events Postponed
- Through May 31, all events at Credit Union House (108 N 8th St., Richmond) have been canceled.