CURRENT Newsletter | October 25, 2022
Share Your News!
- Email Us
- 800.768.3344, ext. 629
We appreciate our loyal readers! Please send your comments and feedback to email@example.com.
At the request of credit unions interested in paying for IGNITE 2023 | League Annual Meeting registrations through this year’s budget, we’re pleased to announce that registration is now open! Our host hotel – Williamsburg Lodge – is also accepting reservations.
Following testimony by League President/CEO Carrie Hunt last week at NCUA's in-person budget hearing, your League will be submitting additional written comments on the budget by the Friday deadline.
We’re excited to announce the third module/seminar as part of the League’s EMERGE Certification Program! Join us Nov. 17 as we focus on leadership and communication, specifically “authentic leadership” and how best to use our personal strengths and communication skills in the workplace. Participants will complete a leadership personality assessment facilitated by a professional.
Join this free webinar on Dec. 6 to learn how to implement fintechs' lending strategies at your credit union and recapture your members' loans!
Crashing CUNA’s Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC) has positively impacted hundreds of emerging professionals. Apply now for a chance to join us on this life-changing journey!
Other News of Note …
- Tidewater Chapter to Honor Longtime Volunteer, Leader Leigh Ann Graham
- CUNA, League Leaders to Participate in NCUA DEI Summit
- New Filene Research Reiterates DEI’s Impact on ROA, Net Income
- NCUA Board to Congress: Extend CLF Changes
- New On-Demand Recording re: Overdraft, NSF Fee Litigation for Credit Unions
- CFPB Enforcement Action Targets Overdraft Fees
- State Attorneys General Subpoena 6 Top Banks as ESG Standoff Escalates
- CFPB Signals Imminent Crackdown on 'Junk Data' in Credit Reports
- Economic Update Covers Housing Market Tends
- Divided US Government Would Shape Recession Response
- Will Tumult in the Housing Market Change the Fed's Trajectory?
- Fed's Rate Hikes are Tanking the Mortgage Market
- U.S. Economy Likely Grew a Lot Last Quarter; Most People Didn’t Notice
- Funding Pressures Will Knock on US Community Banks’ Doors in 2023
- Stablecoins Could ‘Fundamentally Alter Landscape of Banking,’ Says FDIC Chief
- Visa, Mastercard Draw New Government Scrutiny Over Debit-Card Routing