CURRENT Newsletter | November 1, 2022
Share Your News!
- Email Us
- 800.768.3344, ext. 629
We appreciate our loyal readers! Please send your comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re excited to announce the third module/seminar as part of the League’s EMERGE Certification Program! Join us on Nov. 17 as we focus on leadership and communication, specifically “authentic leadership” and how best to use our personal strengths and communication skills in the workplace. Participants will complete a leadership personality assessment facilitated by a professional.
DEMO Day Event Nov. 17: Leading Solutions Providers Share Their Latest Products, Services & Technology
The TRGroup, in collaboration with its seven member state leagues (including the Virginia Credit Union League), is excited to invite credit union executives to participate in a virtual “DEMO DAY” on Nov. 17! Demo Day is an opportunity for credit unions to see live demonstrations of products and services with enterprise-wide benefits for your operations and your members!
Join this free webinar on Dec. 6 to learn how to implement fintechs' lending strategies at your credit union and recapture your members' loans!
Count on your League to help you manage today's complex regulatory compliance environment. The next in our series of quarterly webinars is slated for Dec. 7, with attorney Jay Spruill (Woods Rogers Vandeventer Black law firm) covering compliance hot topics and regulatory issues that need to be on your radar.
Join League President/CEO Carrie Hunt for a special virtual membership meeting on Dec. 14. We’ll look ahead to League initiatives in 2023 and the upcoming sessions of the Virginia General Assembly and a new Congress, as well as the legislative and regulatory landscapes.
CUNA advocacy leaders will give a first look at what’s in store for the 118th Congress during a free webinar for CUNA members on Nov. 10. Registration is open!
At the request of credit unions interested in paying for IGNITE 2023 | League Annual Meeting registrations through this year’s budget, we’re pleased to announce that registration is now open! Our host hotel – Williamsburg Lodge – is also accepting reservations.
Other News of Note
- Tidewater Chapter to Honor Longtime Volunteer, Leader Leigh Ann Graham
- Credit Union Day at the General Assembly Jan. 19: Register Today!
- CUNA Mutual Group to Host Webinar on Employment Practice Trends Nov. 16
- CUNA, NAFCU Offer Feedback on Proposed NCUA Budget
- Consumer Compliance Outlook Publication Now Available
- CFPB Seeks Further Public Input on Big Tech Payment Platforms
- Deposit Runoff Among Large US Banks Persists in Q3
- Mortgage Delinquencies May Surge as Budgets Stretch
- Trends, Challenges in Protecting CUs From Cyber Attacks in 2022 and Beyond