Current Exchange | July 19, 2019
MAILING DATE: July 19, 2019
Enclosed are links to items featured in your League's most recent information mailing to credit unions.
Our partner, LenderSelect Mortgage, has some upcoming events for Virginia-based credit unions:
- Free webinar: Creating a Mortgage Marketing Plan for Community Financial Institutions
- July 24 2 PM EST
- Reg Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6346409003206541569
- Free webinar: Turning Your Front-Line Staff Into Sales Ambassadors
- Aug 20 2 PM EST
- Reg Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8583859090638060801
- Lender Summit 2019
- Sept 12 Richmond, VA
- Info & Registration: http://summit.lenderselectmortgage.com/
- Free webinar: Maximize Your Financial Institution’s Social Media Mortgage Presence: Facebook
- Oct 2 2 PM EST
- Info & Registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7236129414669463299
31st Annual VACUPAC Fall Golf Classic
Calling all golfers! Registration is open for the 31st Annual VACUPAC Fall Golf Classic! This year’s event will be held October 16 at Lake Chesdin in Chesterfield. Make it a success by registering to play and supporting it through a sponsorship. Registration and sponsor forms are enclosed.
|(pdf, 350kb) Registration|
|(pdf, 329kb) Sponsorship|
East Coast Marketing and Business Development Conference
Join us for the East Coast Marketing and Business Development Conference September 26-27 at the Hilton Richmond Downtown. With sessions covering the on-boarding process for new members, branding, serving the millennial mom and much more, it’s a recipe for success! See the enclosed brochure.
1st Quarter 2019 CU Profile
Take a look at the statistics, trends, and milestones shaping Virginia’s credit unions in the 1st Quarter 2019 CU Profile.
Don’t miss our upcoming webinars:
- Call Report Series: Call Report Preparation: Avoiding Common Errors
- Outsourcing Tech Services: Regulations, Examiner Expectations & Actions for Vendor Management
- What Are Those Partnership & S-Corp Tax Returns Telling Me?
- Opening Accounts Online: Rules, Risks & Best Practices
- Consumer Collection Series: 20 Common Mistakes in Consumer Collections
For more information and to register, visit our web site.
« Return to "League Happenings (Current Exchange)"