Current Exchange | August 2, 2019
MAILING DATE: August 2, 2019
Enclosed are links to items featured in your League's most recent information mailing to credit unions. Please ensure the appropriate staff at your credit union is aware of these important events and news items, and let them know this information is available to them at anytime here.
Our partner, LenderSelect Mortgage, has some upcoming events for Virginia-based credit unions:
- Free webinar: Turning Your Front-Line Staff Into Sales Ambassadors
- Aug 20 2 PM EST
- Reg Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8583859090638060801
- Lender Summit 2019
- Sept 12 Richmond, VA
- Info & Registration: http://summit.lenderselectmortgage.com/
- Free webinar: Maximize Your Financial Institution’s Social Media Mortgage Presence: Facebook
- Oct 2 2 PM EST
- Info & Registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7236129414669463299
Leadership Program for Credit Union Women
Don’t miss the final installment of the Leadership Program for Credit Union Women September 18. The program is free and designed for women working in leadership positions at credit unions across Virginia. Men are welcome to attend! To register, visit our calendar.
East Coast Marketing and Business Development Conference
Join us for the East Coast Marketing and Business Development Conference September 26-27 at the Hilton Richmond Downtown. With sessions covering the on-boarding process for new members, branding, serving the millennial mom and much more, it’s a recipe for success! See the enclosed brochure.
31st Annual VACUPAC Fall Golf Classic
Calling all golfers! Registration is open for the 31st Annual VACUPAC Fall Golf Classic! This year’s event will be held October 16 at Lake Chesdin in Chesterfield. Make it a success by registering to play and supporting it through a sponsorship. Registration and sponsor forms are enclosed.
|(pdf, 350kb) Registration|
|(pdf, 329kb) Sponsorship|
Join us for an in-depth look at all things political and legislative at our annual Advocacy Forum on October 17 in Richmond. This event is free but you must register.
Employment Referral Service
Advertise your available positions in our Employment Referral Service, a free service for affiliated credit unions. For more information, visit our website.
Don’t miss our upcoming webinars:
- Recent Reg CC Changes: Deadlines, Details, Compliance
- Mortgage Lending Hot Spots Series: Adverse Action in Mortgage Lending: Compliance, Notices & Best Practices
- Official Demands Part 1: Handling Subpoenas, Summonses & Other Legal Process
- New Security Officer Training: Responsibilities, Best Practices & Skill-Building Tools
- Advanced Financial Literacy Update for New & Experienced Directors: ALM Primer & Financial Accounting & Risk Issues
- FFIEC Cyber Security Risk Assessments: Policy, Recent Findings & Recommendations
- E-Compliance Rules, Policies & Best Practices for Email, Web, Mobile & Social Media
For more information and to register, visit our web site.
« Return to "League Happenings (Current Exchange)"