Virginia Credit Union League's Young Professionals Network Mixer
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Sine Irish Pub and Restaurant | 5:30 PM -7:00 PM
1327 E Cary Street, Richmond
Join us for networking and happy hour (adult beverages, free appetizers, games, and prize drawings) with Virginia's outstanding young credit union professionals (ages 35 and younger). You are encouraged to come dressed for the occasion in your scariest Halloween costume!
RSVP by Oct. 21! Contact Young Professionals Network League Liaison Bethany Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.768.3344, ext. 628 for details. Click here if you are interesting in the PDF to put up in your lunch area.
Virginia Credit Union League's Young Professional Network
The Young Professionals Network or YPN is a network of likeminded credit union professionals and volunteers from across Virginia. Members of the YPN share a common passion for the credit union movement, professional success and growth, and providing continuous value to their credit unions.
Attract, develop, and retain young talent within Virginia's credit union system by connecting, empowering, and engaging young professionals. The network:
- Provides value to both young professionals and their credit unions
- Expands business development and networking among future leaders
- Enhances leadership and involvement of motivated young professionals
- Engages like-minded peers to work together and bring ideas to their credit unions
- Retains good talent and support the long term success of our movement
It's FREE and easy to join. Membership is open to enthusiastic credit union professionals and volunteers ages 35 and under.
Our members enjoy opportunities for:
- Professional development
- Leadership skills development
- As well as Contests, Seminars, Meetups, Discounts and more...
YPN 2014 Networking Events
Tidewater – Tentative Date: September 24, 2014 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM
Richmond – Tentative Date: October 29, 2014 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM
The YPN is managed under the guidance of the YPC (Young Professionals Committee), a group of four VACUL Board appointed credit union professionals and is overseen by two Virginia Credit Union League Liaisons.
Your current committee members are: