Young Professionals Network
The Young Professionals Network or YPN is a network of likeminded credit union professionals and volunteers from across Virginia. Members of the YPN share a common passion for the credit union movement, professional success and growth, and providing continuous value to their credit unions.
Come meet your Young Professionals Committee at the VACUL Annual Meeting!
We have been busy planning for this year and can’t wait to tell you all about it. Stop by our table, right beside conference registration when you arrive. Don’t have time on Wednesday? It’s ok we will be there all conference long.
If curiosity alone isn’t enough to make you visit we also have a Kindle Fire HD up for grabs and other great giveaways for everyone!
See You There.
Attract, develop, and retain young talent within Virginia's credit union system by connecting, empowering, and engaging young professionals. The network:
- Provides value to both young professionals and their credit unions
- Expands business development and networking among future leaders
- Enhances leadership and involvement of motivated young professionals
- Engages like-minded peers to work together and bring ideas to their credit unions
- Retains good talent and support the long term success of our movement
It's FREE and easy to join. Membership is open to enthusiastic credit union professionals and volunteers ages 35 and under.
Our members enjoy opportunities for:
- Professional development
- Leadership skills development
- As well as Contests, Seminars, Meetups, Discounts and more...
The YPN is managed under the guidance of the YPC (Young Professionals Committee), a group of five VACUL Board appointed credit union professionals and is overseen by a Virginia Credit Union League Liaison.
Each region of Virginia has at least one member on the Young Professionals Committee. Your current committee members are:
- Region 1: Ann Culley Crusenberry - Bronco Federal Credit Union
- Region 2: Anwarul Mir - Henrico Federal Credit Union
- Region 2: Richard Hayden - Virginia Credit Union
- Region 3: Amy McConnell - Belvior Federal Credit Union
- Region 4: Eric Hancock - Piedmont Credit Union