Young Professionals Network
The Young Professionals Network or YPN is a network of likeminded credit union professionals and volunteers from across Virginia. Members of the YPN share a common passion for the credit union movement, professional success and growth, and providing continuous value to their credit unions.
Attract, develop, and retain young talent within Virginia's credit union system by connecting, empowering, and engaging young professionals. The network:
- Provides value to both young professionals and their credit unions
- Expands business development and networking among future leaders
- Enhances leadership and involvement of motivated young professionals
- Engages like-minded peers to work together and bring ideas to their credit unions
- Retains good talent and support the long term success of our movement
It's FREE and easy to join. Membership is open to enthusiastic credit union professionals and volunteers ages 35 and under.
Our members enjoy opportunities for:
- Professional development
- Leadership skills development
- As well as Contests, Seminars, Meetups, Discounts and more...
YPN 2014 Networking Events
Richmond – Tentative Date: October 29, 2014 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM
Tidewater – Tentative Date: September 24, 2014 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM
The YPN is managed under the guidance of the YPC (Young Professionals Committee), a group of four VACUL Board appointed credit union professionals and is overseen by two Virginia Credit Union League Liaisons.
Your current committee members are: