Date: September 19, 2013
Time: 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Thursday, September 19, 2013
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
It is a well-known fact within collections that there are two types of skips: those that can’t be found and those that don’t want to be found. Do you know the difference? How much time do you use attempting to locate past-due members? What if there was a way to reduce the time and frustration of skip tracing and increase the accuracy of your efforts? This interactive webinar will offer innovative guidance and resources to help you uncover more lost members and open up more recovery opportunities. From maximizing in-house efforts to utilizing the latest technology to leveraging third-party resources, join us to learn the latest skip-tracing tips, tricks, and landmines.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Creating a better method of skip tracing
- Maximizing in-house information gathering
- Privacy issues and landmines
- Utilizing friends, family, and ex-spouses
- Hidden Internet resources
- Private detectives, repo ninjas, and other methods
- Subscription service gems
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Skip tracing checklist
- Inventory of skip tracing resources
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for collections managers, collections staff, skip tracers, collateral specialists, asset recovery specialists, and anyone interested in increasing their skip-tracing skills.