Date: October 30, 2013
Time: 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
With so many new compliance changes on the horizon and examiners’ increased expectations, it can be hard to know where to begin. This webinar is designed to simplify your life and make sense of the compliance function. Join us for ways to streamline the compliance function while continuing to ensure its effectiveness.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Refining the framework of the compliance function
- Getting the most out of your compliance council
- Tackling new regulatory challenges
- Communicating effectively with the board and senior management
- Thinking outside the box when it comes to compliance training
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Compliance officer development plan
- Policy update and review schedule
- Compliance council charter and sample agenda
- Change-management template
- Compliance action plan and tracker
- Issue management tracking report
- Compliance year-end roundup
- Board reporting reference guide
- Tips for effective training
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new and seasoned compliance officers and senior managers who want to learn how to take the compliance function to the next level, while maintaining efficiency and effectiveness.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.